In October, I was lucky enough to fly out and present at the FX and Options Expo in Las Vegas. In addition to my presentation, I also sat down with Tim Bourquin from Moneyshow.com and discussed what my favorite sectors were for the rest of 2012. Check out the video below or scroll down for the highlights.
My two favorite sectors and highlights from the video:
- Strong price action, with many up more than 70% during the past 12 months
- Analysts continue to doubt them. As a contrarian, that means there could be upgrade potential.
- KBH, TOL, & LEN all look solid
Bottom line = Any and all pullbacks should be good buying opportunities
Consumer Discretionary/Retail (XRT)
- XRT near all-time high, yet all we keep hearing is the “consumer is dead”
- Continued doubt should provide fuel for the rally to continue
- LULU, UA, CAKE, and V all stocks to watch.
Bottom Line = Consumer and retail stocks should continue to climb the “wall of worry”